All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense…
- There will always be some form of emotion that we feel that cannot be suppressed. Hiding it is difficult and meaningless, since as a species, we can be driven or influenced by the feelings and emotions of others.
- By utilizing these emotions and feelings, it influences us and motivates, usually to succeed in anything and everything and as people, we are able to convert these into some form of energy for that motivation to do something.
- Through that Motivation, we gain the physical strength to excel.
- By excelling in the things we do best, we achieve greatness.
- With that greatness, the words ‘boundaries’ for what we, as Humans can achieve is limitless.
- Without limits, we are able to achieve great things once we realise that these limits are things both ourselves and others place upon us.